Journal papers & books
- Winton, S., Calamita, E. and Wehrli, B. 2019. Reviews and syntheses: Dams, water quality and tropical reservoir stratification. Biogeosciences, 16, 1657-1671. doi: 10.5194/bg-16-1657-2019
- Albrecht, T.R.; Crootof, A.; Scott, C. A. 2018. The Water-Energy-Food Nexus: A systematic review of methods for nexus assessment. Environmental Research Letters, Volume 13, Number 4.
- Ros, A.; Giuliani, M.; Scurati, G.W.; Graziosi, S.; Ferrise, F.; Bordegoni, M., 2018. Participated Planning of Large Water Infrastructures through Virtual Prototyping Technologies. Technologies 2018, 6, 68.
- Book: Lautze, J., Phiri, Z., Smakhtin, V. and Saruchera, D. eds., 2017. The Zambezi River Basin: Water and sustainable development. Routledge, 2017.
- Book: Yihdego, Z. 2017. The Fairness ‘Dilemma’ in Sharing the Nile Waters. What Lessons from the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam for International Law? Brill, 2017.
- Koundouri, P., Catarina R.-P. and Englezos, N., 2017. Out of sight, not out of mind: developments in economic models of groundwater management. International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics (IRERE).
- Koundouri, P., et al., 2017. Alternative Types of Ambiguity and their Effects on the Probabilistic Properties and Tail Risks of Environmental-Policy Variables. Review of Environmental Economics and Policy (REEP).
Conferences / workshops
- Burlando, P., Nyambe, I., Juizo, D., Odada, E., Zeleke, G., Van Orshoven, J., Sinclair, S., Koundouri, P., Castelletti, A., van Bers, C., Novak, J.: DAFNE: A Decision Analytic Framework to explore the water-energy-food nexus in African transboundary river basins. Abstract presented at the 7th European Bioremediation Conference (EBC-VII), Chania, Crete, 25 – 28 June, 2018.
- Anghileri, D., Kaelin, A., Peleg, N., Fatichi, S., Molnar, P., Roques, C., Longuevergne, L. and Burlando, P. 2017. Modeling the hydrological regime of Turkana Lake (Kenya, Ethiopia) by combining spatially distributed hydrological model and remote sensing datasets, Poster at AGU Fall meeting, December 11-15, 2017. New Orleans, USA.
- Bertoni, F., Giuliani, M. and Castelletti, A. 2017. Scenario-based fitted Q-iteration for adaptive control of water reservoir systems under uncertainty. Proceedings of the 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, 9-14 July.
- Bertoni, F., Giuliani, M. and Castelletti, A. 2017. Scenario-based fitted Q-iteration for adaptive control of water reservoir systems under uncertainty, Oral presentation at the EGU General Assembly, April 23-28, 2017. Vienna, Austria. Geophysical Research Abstracts vol. 19.
- Bertoni, F., Giuliani, M. and Castelletti, A. 2017. Integrating operation design into infrastructure planning to foster robustness of planned water systems, Oral presentation at the EGU General Assembly,April 23-28, 2017. Vienna, Austria. Geophysical Research Abstracts vol. 19.
- Calamita, E., Schmid, M. and Wehrli, B. 2017. Resilience scales of a dammed tropical river, Poster at EGU General Assembly, April 23-28, 2017. Vienna, Austria.
- Kleinschroth, F. 2018: Tropical Ecosystems in the Water-Energy-Food Nexus, Oral presentation at the European Conference of Tropical Ecology, Paris, 26-29 March.
- Kleinschroth, F. 2018. Everything is connected: Planning in the water energy food nexus, Oral presentation at the Global Landscapes Forum, Bonn, 1-2 December.